Xip Diagnostics develops analytical solutions that advance human and animal health at the point of need. Our unrivaled technology platform enables the development of single-use, pocket-sized, fully integrated blood analyzers that measure in minutes one or more biomolecules in a drop of whole blood with clinical-lab precision. Our business strategy is to realize the full potential of our technology platform through in-house product development and industry-leading collaborations.
Xip Diagnostics is looking to add a full time Office Manager to ensure a smooth operation of day-to-day activities. The successful candidate will be someone who can maintain organization in a fast paced, sometimes chaotic environment. Basic responsibilities will include purchasing, vendor relationship management, bookkeeping and records maintenance, scheduling, and helping management with day-to-day tasks. Depending on your interests and experience there will be additional tasks related to IT management, traditional and new media presence, project management, and other organizational work flow improvements.
The ideal candidate will seek to understand and improve the existing business practices at Xip and must be detail-oriented, have strong organizational skills, and a desire to learn new skills and tackle new challenges.
- BS in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or similar preferred
- Start-up experience required
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Purchasing and/or Bookkeeping experience is a plus
- Experience in a biotechnology/diagnostics company is a plus
- Tracking, processing, and filing of various documentation and invoices
- Planning, scheduling meetings and travel
- Coordinate recruiting efforts for open positions
- Interfacing with maintenance and repair professionals as needed
- Ensure a smooth run of day-to-day operations
- Suggest and implement new methods to optimize workflow
Desired technical skills:
- Google Apps
- MS Office Suite
Salary: commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org